Here are some of the things I’ve worked on in the past:
- I worked with Joan Son, an origami artist and terrific mentor.
- I was an office manager at Culture Pilot, which is definitely the coolest office to manage.
- I was also the office manager for Caroline Collective, a gallery and co-working space.
- I was the content manager for Do713, a Houston events posting website.
- I wrote for Space City Rock, a Houston music blog. You can find all my SCR writing here.
- I was a puppeteer and builder for Peadarchy Puppets/Bobbindoctin.
- I was the personal assistant for Kristine Mills, a very talented singer in Houston.
I’ve also helped organize a couple events, namely: